Thursday, October 30, 2008

Skateboard Show




This week my wife and I met with Martin Powers from Lemoore Unified School District. I talked to Martin regarding the use of bleachers for the Skateboard show that will be in the civic this year. We want to seat at least 200 people for each showing. We are wanting to reserve these bleachers for our P4L event now! My wife and I went to the Lemoore Campus and located the bleachers with the help of Mr. Powers. We measured the bleachers and talked about the amount of people we could seat with each bleacher. It seems that we will need to request 4 bleachers from Lemoore High. The bleachers will make the show more comfortable and will help us to managed the 200 students that will be showing up to see BFC (Boarders For Christ). Martin was very helpful and showed us around the campus. We will need your help to transport theses bleachers the morning of the P4L event. If you would like to volunteer your time to help us load and set up these bleachers, please let me know and join us for our next volunteer meeting on 11/09 in Room #11 after the second service. We are looking for someone who would be willing to organize the set up for the show and help us with transporting the bleachers. email me at paul@kcfchurch.org.

No comments: