Thursday, October 30, 2008

Buses for P4L



I talked to Ron Hughes this week regarding the buses for the Party 4 Life. I talked to Ron regarding the amount of teenagers that we are trying to reach. I explained that this year we are going to try to reachout to 1200 youth. We will be printing 1200 tickets this year. Last year we had 5 buses running and this year we will have 6 buses. We are wanting to back a bigger splash in Kings County. The youth pastors in Visalia are putting together a Party 4 Life and they are going to be printing out 1500 tickets. I believe that there are more youth to be reached in this area. I talked to Ron regarding bringing youth from Corcoran. Ron stated that they have a bus system in place. Yesterday I called the Director of the Dial A Ride bus system and inquired about bringing a bus from Corcoran. I will need more people to help me reach out to the youth in Corcoran and the surrounding areas of Hanford. I believe that we can add at least 100-150 youth to our event. If you live in this area or would like to help reach out to the youth of Corcoran please email me at paul@kcfchurch.org

No comments: